Covid Protocol for Fall 2020
The details are attached, but here are the basics:
- If you have been exposed to Covid-19 or have Covid -19, tell your coach and stay home until you are symptom free for 10 days.
- For games or practices, if you don’t feel well, please stay home.
- Spectators, subs and coaches should wear a mask. Players should not. If you cannot, maintain a physical distance of 6 feet.
- Unless you are a trainer or team volunteer, parents should stay along the fence line during practices.
- For games, players and parents from the same team will be on the same side of the field.
- Hand sanitizer will be available during games.
Please follow league personnel directions regarding Covid protocol.
WDDOA Covid Protocol available here!
The document Covid_Protocol_Fall_2020.docx was attached to this post.